Ogham is the earliest form of writing in Ireland, it dates to around 4th century A.D. and was in use for around 500 years. The Ogham alphabet is made up of a series of strokes along or across a line. Ogham is sometimes referred to as the "Celtic Tree Alphabet" as a number of the letters are linked to old Irish names for certain trees. Saffron and blue are the colours of Co. Clare.
Pure hand-rolled beeswax candle with no additives or chemicals - only beeswax and a cotton wick. Burns clean with a lovely honey scent for app. 6 hours
- Natural beeswax and cotton wick
- Height: app. 13 cm
- Bottom diameter: app. 4cm
- Plastic-free, biodegradable packaging
- Colouring of candle may vary due to nature of material
- Before lighting the candle, remove all packaging and trim the wick to 1cm. Always read the safety instructions